- January: Historian (a.k.a. scrapbooker) What a fun way to start off the year! You've got all those great pics from the holidays and you're ready to just veg. I created a tonne of digi-pages, printed some, and went to a full-day scrapbooking event.
- February: Home Organizer I used my goal chart to pick an area to work on each week. My bedside table is finally functioning. It makes me giddy!
- March: Cheerleader
- April: Gardener I'm such an optimist since it is snowing as I type this.
- May: Naturalist I've never actually accomplished this one. . . butt, since it is snowing whilst I type, I am SO looking forward to taking the children for walks in the ravine.
- June: Meal Planner I'm looking for a couple dozen great vegetarian meals.
- July: Artist
- August: Photographer I got 2 new cameras in Dec. of last year and need to read those manuals!!
- September: Monk You bet that's a profession! I will work on self-discipline and developing better spiritual habits.
- October: Interior Decorator
- November: Shopper/Artisan Having Christmas wrapped by the end of November makes December so dreamy! At least I imagine it would ;)
- December: Events Planner
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Professions for 2009
Here's my schedule of professions for 2009: I printed off 12 goal charts from Chart Jungle, put them in a binder, and have been using them to identify my professional goals for the month.