|[Photo courtesy of Deena - thanks, girl!]|
[Above is June from the calendar for my side of the family. Below is November for my DH's side. Does that picture bring you great happiness, or WHAT!?!]
I also have two 75 page 12x12" photobooks enroute from Shutterfly. One each for the twins. I've embedded Kepler's photobook here (yes, SOOOOO tech savvy). 75% of the pages in his book also appear in his siblings' books.
I also custom ordered some t-shirts for DH and one of my boys, but I can't say too much just in case DH stops by here. But the CDN $ is almost on par with the AM $ so go ahead and order some gifts from the states!
Which leaves me the profession of a Monk for November. I had to LOOK UP what I had accomplished last time I was a Monk (all of five months ago!) and was surprised to see that I got up at 7:45! I have no recollection of that (repressed, I guess! haha). But I'll start November where I left off:
- no screen time between 2 and 8pm
- getting up at 7:45 everyday (gulp)
- morning prayers daily
- Week 1: practice my achievement from when I was a monk in April
- Week 2: add daily scripture reading
- Week 3: add weekly home blessing hours (link to Flylady)
- Week 4: add meal planning